UNIOSUN ADMISSION LIST 2019/2020 FOR 1ST,2ND BATCH & DIRECT ENTRY
The management of UNIOSUN announces the release of Osun State University admission list for 2019/2020 academic session. Candidates who chose UNIOSUN as their first choice of institution purchased the form, sat for the post UTME can now check their admission status.
Students will get answers to questions like: when will uniosun admission list be out for 2019/2020, is uniosun admission list out for 2019/2020, uniosun latest news on admission 2019/2020,uniosun admission list 2nd batch,uniosun direct entry admission,uniosun admission portal 2019/2020.
HOW TO CHECK OSUN STATE UNIVERSITY (UNIOSUN) ADMISSION LIST 2019/2020
1. Go to UNIOSUN admission status checking portal
via CLICK HERE
2. Sign in using your JAMB Registration Number and Password (password should the one you created during your registration).
3. Click on the sign-in button to view your UNIOSUN admission status.
Alternatively, you can access your UNIOSUN admission status through the JAMB Portal by:
1. Visit CLICK HERE
2. Log into your JAMB profile with your username and password
3. Scroll down, locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status’ tab
4. Candidate should select exam year and enter your registration number in the required columns
5. Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status to access your UNIOSUN admission status.
UNIOSUN ACCEPTANCE FEE
– All admitted candidates are hereby directed to pay the sum of forty thousand nairas (N40, 000.00) only as Acceptance Fees for the Provisional Admission offered.
– Payment of the Acceptance Fees is by the UNIOSUN WebPAY platform through the use of Interswitch enabled Debit/ATM cards (Verve, Visa and Master cards). The deadline for the payment of Acceptance Fees is January 10, 2020.
– Any candidate who fails to complete the Acceptance and other necessary registration on the portal on or before the deadline will FORFEIT the Provisional Admission offered.
Congratulations to students who gained admission into UNIOSUN 2019/2020 academic year.
PLEASE MAKE USE OF THE COMMENT SESSION BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION…