STEP BY STEP PROCEDURE ON HOW TO CHECK ADMISSION STATUS ON JAMB CAPS PORTAL
CAPS is the shortened form for Central Admissions Processing System. It is where Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) computerize all admission exercises for all candidates.
The JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) ensures quality control, transparency and credibility of the admission process. If you are offered admission on the JAMB CAPS portal, you can choose to accept or reject the admission. Here all the procedures on how to check you admission status. either decline or accept.
STEP BY STEP PROCEDURE ON HOW TO CHECK ADMISSION STATUS ON JAMB CAPS FOLLOW THE BELOW
- Go to JAMB portal at JAMB eFacility Portal. (We recommend you use a laptop or desktop computer or Chrome browser on your mobile phone.)
- Login with your Email and Password. Ensure you entered the correct login details
- Then locate and click on Check 2019 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS.
Mobile users will see welcome notice. Click on the options icon on your phone’s browser (located at the top right corner of the screen on Google Chrome) and change the view of the page from Mobile View to Desktop View.
- Click on Admission Status on the left panel to view your admission status
- After your details have been successfully loaded, check if you have been given admission.
- If you have been given admission, you will notice that the Accept Admission and Reject Admission buttons will be active. If not, the buttons will appear faint. You can now accept or reject your admission offer under your Admission Profile by clicking on the corresponding button.
Uses of JAMB CAPS
To Check Admission Status
To Accept Admission
To Reject Admission
Other Admission Handling Features
You can also check directly from the JAMB E-facility page by following the steps below:
- Visit JAMB eFacility Portal.
- Using the correct username and password you used to register for JAMB, login to your JAMB profile
- After successfully logging in, scroll down, locate and click the Check Admission Status tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status to access your admission status.