1) DIRECT SHORT SERVICE COMMISSION COURSE 24/2019
2) SHORT SERVICE COMBATANT COMMISSION COURSE 45/2019
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applications are to be made online free of charge from the 9th of August 2019.
Deadline: All applications must be submitted not later than 28th of September 2019.
Click here to apply www.nigerianarmyms.ng
for those interested in joining Nigeria Army the form is still available it’s absolute free no cost attached to it, so quickly apply to become an officer with zero cost. all you need is to follow step ahead to apply, all the rules must me strictly followed. Eligible Nigerians for commission into the Nigerian army (NA) as short service combatant (SSC) commission officers. the SSC is open to both civilians and serving military personnel the Nigerian army (NA) is the largest component of the Nigerian armed forces, and is responsible for land warfare operations. it is governed by the Nigerian army council (NAC)
- must be a Nigeria
- candidates must not have any body inscriptions or tattoos.
- male or female between the ages of 23 and 28 by January 2020.
- service personnel must present valid military identity cards and letters of recommendations by their commanding officers/commanders. they must also present valid letter(s) of NA sponsorship in tertiary academic institutions. additionally, they must have served for a minimum period of 5 years in the armed forces of Nigeria. all service personnel applicants are under obligation to declare their service status on application as required by harmonized terms and conditions of service.
- must be medically, mentally and physically fit according to NA standards.
- possess valid birth certificate endorsed by the national population commission, hospital or local government council or valid age declaration.
- possess a valid certificate of state of origin.
- applicants (other than serving members of the armed forces) must possess NYSE discharge certificate or a valid certificate of exemption as the case may be.
- only post secondary academic credentials obtained from 2014 to date will be considered
- candidates must present contact addresses and telephone numbers of parent/guardians and next of kin.
- candidates must tender all original copies of educational certificates (primary to post-secondary).
HOW TO APPLY
(1) Log on to www.nigerianarmyms.ng to create an account.
(2) Read the qualification criteria.
(3) From the home page, select SSC application.
(4) On successful registration, you will receive an email notification
containing your login details.
(5) Click on ‘Login’ to complete the application form.
(6) Ensure all required documents listed below are uploaded:
(a) Passport photograph.
(b) Educational certificates.
(c) Evidence of membership of any professional body.
(d) Certificate of state of origin.
(e) Birth certificate or age declaration.