NIGERIA ARMY RECRUITMENT 2020/2019 79RRI FOR TRADES/NON TRADESMEN AND WOMAN
The Nigeria Army is inviting the general public to apply to join the Nigeria gallant soldiers to serve our country,
this is to announce to the general public that the candidate registration web portal for 79RRI for trades/non-tradesmen and women is now open for interested candidates,” all eligible candidate can apply to Nigeria army recruitment 79rri.
Thousands of young people have shown interest in becoming Nigeria gallant soldier and this makes us feel proud. The Nigeria Army has opened a call for the NIGERIA ARMY 79RRI RECRUITMENT. registration is possible until 29th November 2019. many youth can realise their dreams and join the armed force. all latest information about the Nigeria army recruitment will be communicated here. so we have got you covered.
While the Nigeria Army emphatically noted that the application is free, it said applicants are expected to be between the ages of 18 to 22 and they can apply through its portal, before registration, make sure you meet up with all the below requirement. then just fill the form to join Nigeria army recruitment APPLY
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested candidates are to:
- Make sure you are currently on the official recruitment portal https://naportal.com.ng
- Create a user account to enable you to log in. Your username must be a functional email
- Complete the application form, submit online and print a copy. Then, print and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate Nigerian ARMY RECRUITMENT REQUIREMENT
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess a National Identity Card.
- Possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One of the credits must be in the English Language.
- In addition to the above qualification, those applying for Tradesmen/women must also possess OND/Trades Test/City and Guild Certificate.
- Be between the ages of 18 – 22 years for non-tradesmen/women while tradesmen/women must be between the ages of 18 – 26 years by 18 February 2020.
- Not be less than 1.68 metres and 1.62 metres tall for male and female candidates
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian language other than mothers tongue is an added advantage.
ALL DOCUMENTS WILL BE VERIFIED FROM THE APPROPRIATE ISSUING AUTHORITY. ALL THOSE WITH FAKE DOCUMENTS WILL BE HANDED OVER TO THE POLICE FOR PROSECUTION.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- There will be no Pre-selection Computer Based Test to be conducted on candidates.
- No special centre for recruitment.
- There will no Zonal Screening Exercise.
- All screening of potential recruits will be done at the candidates’ respective state of origin.
- Any candidates who falsify or forges his/her results and discovered even during training at Deport NA would be withdrawn.
- All candidates are to report to the Screening Centre with their bank Verification Number Printout.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
- You are advised to carefully read the instructions on this portal or call the following support lines if in doubt: 0905 992 4328 and 0802 656 9770.
- Name of shortlisted candidates for screening would be released on the website.
- Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise on 29 January 2019.
Successful candidates would be transported to Deport NA for documentation and training from 9 Feb 2019. APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
The official date for closing of the postal for the Nigeria Army recruitment 79rri 2019/2019 is November 29th 2019. ARMY STRUCTURES OF SALARY
In life to survive and to get the best out of life you actually need to follow your passion, then other things follow: Many people ask how much is the salary of the Nigeria army.
The salary depends on the rank of the officer
The salaries of the non commissioned officers:
Private Soldier earns about -N50k
Lance Corporal earns about – N56k
corporal earns about – N58k
Sergeant earns about – N65k
staff sergeant earns about -N70k
warrant officer earns about – N80k
master warrant officer earns about – N90k
The salaries of the commissioned officers:
Second Lieutenant – N120k
Lieutenant – N180k
Captain – N220k
Major – N300
Lieutenant colonel – N350k
Colonel – N550k
Brigadier General – N950k
Major General – N950k
Lieutenant colonel 1million
The information on the salary structure is correct as at when updated. keep up with us, admissioguide.com.ng. also, it may be subjected to correction in future. To all the soldiers in making good luck from us.