LASU ACCEPTANCE FEE PAYMENT, 2019/2020 SESSION (UPDATED)
LATEST UPDATE: LASU Acceptance fee deadline has been extended and the new deadline is December 13th, 2019. Candidates who have been newly admitted into Lagos State University (LASU) in Streams 1 & 2, who are yet to accept their admission offer, that they are to immediately log in to LASU admission portal to accept the offer.
Lasu Acceptance Fee Payment, 2019/2020 Session (Updated)
- Any candidate who does not accept forfeits the provisional admission offer and will not be proposed on JAMB CAPS
- Kindly ENSURE you update your O/Level results(s) at a JAMB accredited CBT Centre.
- Kindly ENSURE you change your course on your JAMB CAPS account to the course you were offered in LASU (if the courses are different) for this provisional offer to be valid.
- If you have completed steps 1 – 3 above, proceed to Login to your JAMB CAPS account to ACCEPT the Admission offer AND
- Thereafter, proceed to LASU Payment Portal for Payment of Acceptance and Medical Fees (THIS IS APPLICABLE TO ONLY STREAM 1).
The NON-REFUNDABLE ACCEPTANCE FEE of N20,000.00 has commenced effective from Wednesday, 13th November 2019 to 13th December 13th, 2019.
Admitted candidates MUST also pay ONLINE a sum of N10,000.00 only for the Medical Screening (note that the Medical screening must be done at the LASU Health Centre, Ojo Campus).
METHOD OF PAYMENT FOR LASU ACCEPTANCE FEE
- Visit LASU e-payment portal: http://www.lasu.edu.ng/tsa/epayment/default.php
- Supply the following information on the new e-payment portal:
- Matric No/UME Reg No: Your 2019 UTME Registration Number
- ID Type: Student/Alumnus
- Campus: Main
- Study Type: Full-Time Undergraduate
- Purpose: Acceptance Fee
- Current Valid Email Address: Please use ONLY your personal valid and current email address
- Current Valid Phone No.: Please use ONLY your personal valid and current GSM number
- Click on Submit
- The new page will display your records and amount payable.
- Click on Submit button to continue the process.
- Click on Make Payment to effect the payment on REMITA payment platform
- Make use of any desirable payment options on the Remita platform to effect the payment and keep safe your RRR code and the Transaction Receipt sent to your E-mail after successful payment.
The entire public is to please NOTE that the Lagos State University WILL NOT be responsible for any payment made to any individual/account or platform aside from the one stated above.