BUK ADMISSION LIST 2019/2020 PDF
Candidates who applied for the undergraduate Part-Time programme can proceed to check their names across all programmes. Registration for Bayero University (BUK), Kano, School of Continuing Education (SCE) starts on the 20th December 2019 and first-semester lectures begin on the 10th January 2020. Find attached in the Buk Admission List 2019/2020 Pdf
PDF below the name of candidates who have been admitted
BUK Part-Time Registration Procedure For New and Returning 2019/2020
The Bayero University, Kano, School of Continuing Education (SCE) has released its Part-Time Buk Admission List 2019/2020 Pdf for the academic session. The names of admitted candidates have been published in the university portal (www.buk.edu.ng) attend into Bayero University Kano (BUK). students can check their names by downloading the pdf file below
BUK Registration Procedure For New and Returning Students 2019/2020
BUK registration procedure for new and returning students for 2019/2020 has been published. BUK 2019/2020 registration for undergraduate Part-Time students will start on Friday 20th December 2019 and the closing date is on 31st January 2020.
The registration procedure will be done through myBUK portal (www.buk.edu.ng) and students are strongly advised to adhere to the procedures outlined below for printing his/her Personalized Payment invoice. All fees are not refundable after payment.
BUK Part-Time Registration Guidelines
All students whether fresh or returning need to authenticate their studentship from CLICK HERE before starting the registration process.
Fresh students need their (i) Admission letter serial number, (ii) Application Number and (iii) Registration Number for authentication. Fresh students are free to choose their password at the point of authentication. After successful authentication, a username is generated for a student.
Returning students need their (i) Registration Number, (ii) Last Session’s Username and (iii) Last Session’s Password for authentication. Returning students have a choice of changing their password at the point of authentication.
All passwords must be at least 6 characters long and are case-sensitive.
After successful authentication, students can use their respective username and password to login CLICK HERE in order to start or continue with the registration process.
- Registration Procedure
The registration procedure is as follows:
- i) Profile Update: Students must first update their profile. Note that students are strongly advised to update their phone numbers and emails as they are used on their BUK Personalised Payment Form (BUKPPF).
- ii) Student Information Form (S.I.F.): After profile update students can generate and download/print their Student Information Form (SIF).
iii) BUK Personalised Payment Form (BUKPPF): Students must generate, download and print a BUK Personalised Payment Form (BUKPPF). Registration fees are reflected on student’s BUKPPF, to be paid using Remita e-Payments and e-Collection platform (click here for the payment procedure). Make sure you carefully read, understand and follow the payment procedure, as BUK will not be liable for any loss of funds as a result of incorrect data entry. Students must make sure that they entered ALL the information of the BUKPPF EXACTLY. Students must also ensure that
– Name of MDA
– Name of Service/Purpose
– Amount to Pay (₦)
– Registration No.
– BUKPPF ID
– Payer’s Full Name
– Payer’s Email
– Payer’s Phone
are captured exactly as they are written on the BUKPPF. Note that Payer (Payer’s Full Name, Payer’s Email, Payer’s Phone) means the student, so even if the student is not the one making the payment (payment by proxy) make sure to use the student information. Any misinformation may lead to unnecessary delay in validating and processing of payment. Payments are usually validated and processed within 24/48 hours of making payment. NOTE THAT ALL FEES ARE NOT REFUNDABLE AFTER PAYMENT
- iv) Student Payment Receipt (S.P.R.): After payment is validated and processed, students must be
generated and download/print Student Payment Receipt (SPR) in order to continue with the registration
- v) Course Registration: After printing the SPR, a student can register his/her courses. Students are strongly advised to seek the guidance of their respective level coordinators on the courses they are supposed to register with any limitations and/or restrictions
- vi) Course Registration Form (C.R.F.): After course registration students must generate and download/print the Course Registration Form (CRF). The CRF contains the details of the registered courses.
vii) Registration Acknowledgement Slip (R.A.S.): After printing the CRF, students can print the Registration Acknowledgement Slip (RAS) to acknowledge that they have successfully completed their registration process.
Students can logout and continue the registration at a later time.
(1) Registration means paying the appropriate registration fees AND REGISTERING FOR COURSES without any delay.
(2) Both Fresh and Returning Students are expected to contact their Level Coordinators for guidance before the Course Registration.
(3) Senate has directed that any student who fails to register within the specified time has to apply for Suspension of Studies for the Session within two weeks.
Those who fail to apply for Suspension of Studies within the specified time would be considered withdrawn from the University. No Suspension of Studies for Fresh Students.
(4) The Senate decision will be strictly enforced.