ADSU CLEARANCE GUIDELINES FOR NEWLY ADMITTED STUDENTS 2019/2020
Adamawa State University (ADSU) clearance guidelines for newly admitted students 2019/2020 is out. The management of ADSU has announced its clearance period, recommended documents and guidelines. Candidates offered provisional admission into the Adamawa State University (ADSU) first-degree programmes 2019/2020 academic session should take note.
ADSU CLEARANCE GUIDELINES FOR NEWLY ADMITTED STUDENTS
Below are the clearance guidelines for newly admitted ADSU students
– Clearance and appropriate placement starts from 27th January – 7th February 2020 (two weeks only) at their various faculties.
– Candidates are required to know their mode of entry “DE or UTME
Candidates are required to know their serial number on the admission list.
– Proceed to the ICT with your online screening form for verification of paid screening fee.
– Candidates are required to present originals of their credentials to the clearing officers for sighting and confirmation of ‘0’ level results in line with offered course registrations requirements at their various faculties.
– If cleared, a candidate will be issued with a clearance form which will be used to collect admission letter at the Academic Office.
– Change of University candidates, after obtaining clearance form, should go back to ICT Centre for payment of change of University fee of Fifteen Thousand (N15,000) Naira, before collection of Admission letter.
– When a candidate collects his/her admission letter he/she is required to go to the ICT registration officer at the ICT Centre for portal registration and payment of fees.
– There are also students record management portal for registration of courses, students are required to go to their departmental examination officers and collect their PIN Number to register all their courses online through the portal unfailingly.
Any student that fail to register his or her courses on the portal will not have his/her result at the end of semester.
ADSU CLEARANCE DOCUMENTS
Candidates are to present the under listed documents at the clearance venue:
– Original certificate(s) of Educational qualification
– Original copy of Local Government Indigene Certificate
– Original Birth Certificate /Statutory Declaration of Age
– Original ‘O’ level results (waec,neco,nabteb etc)
– Diploma/NCE/IJMB results (for direct entry candidates).
– Original copy of online screening form
– Original JAMB Admission letter
Congratulations to ADSU newly admitted candidates