SOKOTO STATE UNIVERSITY (SSU) ADMISSION LIST 2019/2020 (1ST, 2ND,3RD & DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION LIST)
The management of Sokoto State University has released the admission list for the2019/2020 Academic Session.
All candidates that chose SSU as their first choice of institution,sat and passed the post UTME screening exercise can now go ahead to check their admission status.
HOW TO CHECK SOKOTO STATE UNIVERSITY ADMISSION LIST
- Go to Sokoto State University admission status checking portal at http://www.ssu.edu.ng/admission_status.php.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission’ to access your admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates should login to the JAMB website to accept/reject the offer – How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
YOU CAN CHECK SOKOTO STATE UNIVERSITY ADMISSION STATUS THROUGH JAMB PORTAL
You can also confirm your status from the JAMB admission status checking portal, by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your SSU admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to SSU admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session